- Received client financial information and recorded the monthly compilations including banking transactions, payroll, tax, revenue and expenses, and bank reconciliations through Thompson Reuters Creative Solutions Accounting Software and Accounting Power online software for over 70 clients
- Assisted in calculating client’s depreciation on assets and presented findings to manager
- Reviewed general ledger for discrepancies and any missing information not already processed through the software
- Assisted in preparing individual and business tax returns
- Lead the implementation of new accounting software including populating clients, doing regular monthly compilation and teaching all other employees how to use the software
- Updated the physical appearance of client’s balance sheet using PPC’s Guide to Compilation and Review Engagement
- Developed Microsoft Excel skills by creating journal entries and trial balance worksheets using advanced formulas such as sum if to integrate multiple statements
- Prepared balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss statements.
- Analyzed account information and reconciled financial discrepancies.
- Assisted the accountants with month-end closing and reporting duties.
- Drafted and reviewed financial statement compilations before being approved by partners.
- Created a social media presence on Instagram and Twitter.
- Applied costs of new office material to a budget that needed to be met before tax season.
- Organized the new office to maximize efficiency.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources PowerFlow, and Microsoft Great Plains.
- Review work done by others to check for correct balancing with bank and book reports.
- Establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations
- Receive payments and post amounts to customers accounts
- Preparation and maintanance of the daily cashflow statements
- Preparation of periodic Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Maintanance of the Debtors Ledger, Debt Monotoring,follow up and provision for doubtful debts
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.