- Prepare financial budgets, statement of comprehensive income, Statement of financial position and cash flow for the whole organization.
- Reporting and ensuring that there is compliance with all statutory payments and returns are madeon time that is to NSSA, NEC, ZIMRA.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, project plans, commentaries and financialstatements.
- Assets management in terms of maintaining and updating Departmental asset registers ,Masterasset register, Door Inventory, Departmental Losses and Damage register , security itemsregisters, Gifts and Donations register and produce annual asset return.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Maintain and update Fuel register, Accident and Ancient register and Vehicles repairs andmaintenance register.
- Process payments by verifying documents and ensuring payment vouchers are authorized,detailed, numbered and all supporting documents are attached.
- Has experience,knowledge and skill in Financial Accounting, Inventory Management, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Budgeting
- Prepares payments by verifying documents and requesting disbursements.
- Debtors and Creditors reconciliation.
- Receipting, Petty cash handling and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Reorganized invoice filing system for easier access
- Used QuickBooks software to monitor Accounts Payables and Sales Orders
- Used Sales Force and Field Management Software (FMS) to maintain client information
- Completed inventory management on Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as invoices, accounts payables, reconciling, and other documents.
- Working as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.