- Transcribes dictation of pathology reports
- Prepares pathology materials for disbursement
- Prepares any reports for consultations
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function
- Knowledge of Medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, disease processes, signs and symptoms, medications, and laboratory values
- Knowledge of Medical transcription guidelines and practices
- Ability to operate word processing equipment, dictation and transcription equipment, and other equipment as specified
- Present historical accounts in terms of individuals from video interviews.
- Research the history of a particular country or region, or of a specific time period.
- Utilize Microsoft Word.
- Exceptional eye, hand, and auditory coordination
transcriptionist/editor/business development officer
- Act as business development professional to look for transcription clients for the company’s government-funded learner’s program.
- Act as QA professional to make judgments about deliverable files meet our clients’ expectations.
- Act as a recruiter to identify transcriber’s skill to fill the gaps in our in-house transcribers.
- Download audio files from different client portals.
- Produce transcript from different kinds of audio recordings (webinars, business audio and video files)
- Identify, correct and edit transcripts.
- Listen to recorded material and type audio into a written format
- Transcribe medical, legal or other records from spoken or recorded audio files
- Provided reliable accuracy and a commitment to deliver quality transcripts to each customer
- Work with different computer software such as Express Scribe, Microsoft Word, and Wave Pad. Correctly
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values
- Transcribe medical reports interpreted by Pathologists of BioReference Laboratories
- Communicate with Pathologists and laboratories as necessary
- Make corrections/edits to reports, as per Pathologist instructions
- Verification of registered patient/client data and ordered tests
- May participate in training of new staff members
- Responsible for add/delete of billing charges for tests performed in the reporting system.