- Responsible for managing daily activities related to traffic flow, working with staff members to ensure service function and productivity, managing daily scheduling for both staff and clients. Developed a common standard for operating procedures within the call center.
- Attended and participated in conferences, courses, briefing and management meetings.
- Provided leadership as well as as direction for escalations and event management.
- Updated workforce (interval) contact volume and average handle time for all call types and contact centers based on global forecast and real-time trends.
- Professionally and accordingly communicated directly with agents, supervisors, operations managers, site director about performance, any issues, setback and/or acknowledgement of exceeding or meeting goals.
- Collaborate with Film Festival staffs to coordinate the theater events, organize the shipping and screening schedule for the festival.
- Forward promotional items and DCPs to festival staffs.
- Submit the entry form and draw up a Contract with festival.
- Conduct custom clearance of the DCP and prepare invoice.
- Collaborate with technical Staffs for PEM and KDM file processing, and Aspera upload.
- Purchase equipments and organize purchase order invoice.
- Support various events, such as Cannes, Berlin Film Festivals.
- Responsible for direct reporting of a team size of 20 team members across PAN India operations
- Creating and Managing supply base of 250+ vendors and responsible for daily order management of inventory to meet customer demand.
- Ensuring Trucks placed timely to the factories to meet appropriate demand on weight age and volume.
- Authorizing payments based on Vendor history and supply post vehicle reporting at destined factories or customer’s place.
- Timely check ans ensuring the SLA promised for each deliveries are meet timely.
- Maintaining long terms relationship with vendors and setting goals for new routes and holding a firm grip in price hike due to market conditions.
- Ensuring each vendor and their drivers are technically equipped and ensure application based platform/ Mobile App is frequently used to place order and update trip information.
- Organize and report daily news or foreign press reviews.
- Confer with marketing team concerning the Poster taglines.
- Develop TCDL of the film for the English version.
- Control the SNS channels by uploading trailers and captions.
- Working with CPA networks, direct affiliates.
- Analyzing the performance and forestalling future mistakes.
- Creating Amazon seller accounts, promoting and selling products through the Amazon.
- Insert watermark on the screener, manage film security.