- Editing and rewriting technical documents.
- Giving monthly presentations and case studies on product descriptions and enterprise networking concepts.
- Editing , Updating , Selection in Engineering Books.
- Make Presentations on Completion of Books.
- Editing in all the books of engineering offline and online.
- Create the presentation on books which we have completed.
- Give presentation in front of authors and our clients.
- Job role Team Leader.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Supply supporting manuscript data (e.g., actual data that were summarized in the manuscript) to the editor when requested or indicate where (site) the data can be found.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content (e.g., figures and tables) in the submitted manuscript, if applicable.
- Key roles:
- Comprehensive editing: reviews both content (for completeness, accuracy, and appropriate language) and form (for organization, visual design, and usability).
- Copyediting: ensures that the document is mechanically correct (spelling, punctuation, and grammar) and stylistically consistent.
- Act as a liaison between document development and production.