- Maintain 100% accountability of all equipment assigned to me.
- Maintain proficiencies in Microsoft applications used for Data entry and readiness briefs.
- Collaborated with my supervisors to discuss regulatory guidance and supply needs.
- Issue and receive small arms.
- Responsible for the accountability and serviceability of the equipment assigned to my unit.
- Responsible for the issue, receiving and maintenance of the weapons assigned to the unit.
- Responsible for the ordering and issuing of soldiers tactical gear and clothing/uniforms.
- Responsible for conducting monthly reports such as Sensitive Items and Cyclic inventories.
- Responsible for supervising a group of individuals.
- Responsible for handling cash, credit and debit.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, transferring equipment, or customer issues.
- Managed supply room and issued materials to 130 soldiers, to maintain preparedness.
- Reviewed and annotated changes to unit material condition status report; determined method of obtaining relief from responsibility for lost, damaged and destroyed supply items.
- Maintained an automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
- Prepared all unit supply documents to help provide an organized and orderly system.
- Maintained all records and reports adequately
- Receive, inspect, inventory, load/unload, store, issue and deliver supplies and equipment.
- Issue and receive small arms. Secure and control weapons and ammunition in security areas.
- Operate unit level computers.
- Stock control and accounting procedures
- Schedule and monitor air or surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
- Examine invoices and shipping manifests according to regulation standards.
- Arrange for storage facilities.
- Procedures for shipping, receiving, storing and issuing stock