- Optimize short, medium and long term production planning process to support business targets consistent with customer service levels.
- Bring together via SAP (APO SNP) customer demand, production capacity, material needs, and inventory impacts to create mid and Long term master production schedules/production plans that optimize these interrelated factors for the assigned plant/locations.
- Play a key role in new product development, maintain targeted inventory levels, and minimize out of stocks and obsolete/out of age inventories.
- To optimize supply to meet demand and achieve the business growth target on a 27 months rolling basis.
- To reduce inventory and manage working capital in order to free up cash for investment in growth (Supply Scenarios Planning).
- Ensure all SAP MRP Planning parameters are up to date and accurate and any issue identified is escalated and resolved.
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements.