- Collaborated with Resident Engineer, Architecture, technical crew members and fellow supervisors to organize efficient site operations and achieve demanding schedule targets.
- Directed projects according to schedule and quality demands.
- Managed safety and security of location to prevent intrusion, criminal activity, vandalism and injuries to workers.
- Oversaw entire building turnover process, enhancing communication between all construction management to facilitate smooth completion.
- Coordinated site investigations, documented issues and escalated to executive teams as needed.
- Delivered reports to Superior to detail project updates and likely completion dates, noting delays and causes.
- Asserted control over material usage and contractor man-hours to keep projects in line with budgetary restrictions.
- Site supervision of two different sites.
- Issuing of parking tickets on the site.
- Creating a duty roaster.
- Helping the police for any crime investigation.
- Controlling of the cctv on site.
- Preparing and checking of shift reports.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Setting out and levelling the site
- Liaise with supervisors, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaise with local authority ( When appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- Day-to-day management of site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of subcontractors
- Oversee quality control, health and safety matters on site
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Organize work plan, coordinating with Construction Manager, for volunteer crews prior to their build day on site.
- Monitors all sub-contractors and required inspections.
- Maintain site log (after each build day).
- Maintain daily logs and supplement inspection records with photographs.
- Organized and optimized daily operations of crew with consistent on-time delivery.
- Completed accurate material and labor estimates for jobs with budgets.
- Collaborated with management, technical crew members and fellow supervisors to organize efficient site operations and achieve demanding schedule targets.
- Initiated onsite safety program and properly trained all team members, decreasing injuries.
- Maintained zero site accidents and lost work days for years.
- Boosted team productivity through enhanced and streamlining of tasks.
- Maintained heavy equipment, tools and machinery in good working order by efficiently completing .