- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of materials needed for projects and property operations
- Supervised service team for day to day operations
- Coordinated and planned scheduling for various contractors to complete interior/exterior renovations
- Provided expertise in troubleshooting for numerous other properties within Sentinel Real Estate
- Managed all personnel and equipment in the Permian Basin to provide 24 hour service to clients.
- Established required vendors while negotiating rates and delivery times.
- Train team members on maintenance procedures and requirements.
- Emphasized safety to accomplish a record of zero record-able incidents.
- Maintained a positive customer relationship and workload during competitive market.
- Coordinate a team of service staff
- Keep neat and organised working spaces
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers’ questions
- Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel and other departments
- Ensure field staff members arrive to job on time and correct equipment / materials are ready for job.
- Conduct pre-job operating procedures and safety meetings with field crew; reviewing treatment program with customer prior to starting job.
- Instruct field crew of rig-in specifications; assisting in rigging operations as needed.
- Conducted/calls treatment program through life of job, providing instruction and direction on job operating procedures to all field crew members.
- Ensured treatment is running correctly and efficiently; monitoring equipment and operations.
- Troubleshoot equipment and resolve complex issues; providing guidance to lower level operators/supervisors on how to resolve routine and non-routine operating issues.
- Build customer relations and provides superior customer service and technical support to client.
service supervisor, tobacconist, customer service
- Worked across a variety of customer service roles
- Developed cashier disciplines with added responsibilities for store opening and closing
- Developed keen social and business skills
- Monitor performance of all field crew members and advise Service Coordinator-Cementing and District Service Line Manager- Cementing on performance related issues; conducted disciplinary action meetings with field personnel as needed.