- Preformed pre-review of research protocols for submission to Institutional Review Board to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing human participants in research
- Developed online tracking system for protocol reviews to meet department metrics
- Prepared and organized research protocols for submission to reviewing committees
- Responsible for maintaining minutes of review committees and coordinate follow up requests to researchers regarding approval process
- Developing research proposals
- Data collection tools,
- Obtain IRB approvals
- Formulate Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure appropriate community entry for all research studies
- Budget tracking
- Procurement of project supplies
- Map and organise the progress of a research project, emphasising responsiveness and strategic problem solving
- Encourage, schedule and undertake stakeholder engagement
- Conduct and combine qualitative and quantitative research methods to deliver collated data to the client
- Training research staff on protocol and ethical guidelines
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarising research results.
- Interview participants to collect research information.
- Research design and survey programming.
- Writing successful proposals and tender submissions.
- conduct mystery shop calls and visit store islandwide
- evaluate reports
- Qualitative and quantitative research,
- Data analysis and report writing