- Used Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook) for various applications, such as database management and word processing.
- Completed QC testing forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Kept accurate records on the use of laboratory equipment and tools.
- Consistently met tight testing deadlines, while balancing other time sensitive tasks.
- Trained new staff members with QC procedures and supervised their work.
- Sorted materials, such as paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Collaborated with other team members to complete tasks on-time and resolved issues promptly with my supervisor.
- Contents, related substances, uniformity of doses of finished products and raw materials in HPLC and record results in LIMS.
- perform physical testing, disintegration and dissolution.
- various raw materials, API, bulk semi-finished goods, controlled products as well as packaging.
- materials for QC lab and Microbiological testing in accordance with GMP.
- I have been trained on to carry out sampling of various raw materials, API, bulk semi-finished goods, controlled products as well as packaging materials for QC lab and Microbiological testing in accordance with GMP.
- Make a sure Quality Control of Raw and Packaging Material, Finish Product and Swab Test
- Chemical Analytical Methods (Titration Purity Content, Gravimetri, Volumetri, Viscosity, pH, Proximat, Lipida Content, Refractometri, Fluoressence, Density andSpesific Gravity)
- ·Microbiological Analytical (TPC, E coli, Coliform, Mould, Yeast, Clostridium) with Methods (Pour Plate, APM, Spread Plate, Strike Plate, Membran Filter, Air sampler, UNG, MLS II UHT-Assay)
- Verification and Validation Methods
- Report Result.
- Develop or use mathematical models to track changes in biological phenomena such as the spread of infectious diseases.
- Apply research or simulation results to extend biological theory or recommend new research projects.
- Teach graduate or continuing education courses or seminars in biostatistics.
- Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Monitor clinical trials or experiments to ensure adherence to established procedures or to verify the quality of data collected.