- Daily use of MYOB
- Liaising with customers and providing customer service
- Answering phone calls, transferring and taking messages
- Warehouse duties such as stock counts, packing orders and annual stocktakes
- Purchasing stock items from local and international sellers
- Purchasing office supplies and monitoring the maintenance of the office machines
- Co-ordinating freight in and out of the company
- Obtain quotations and negotiate for the best price and prompt delivery
- Coordinate warranty claims and service requests
- Prepare purchase orders / service orders
- Facilitate the accreditation of new suppliers
- Monitor and address supplier delivery performance
- Maintain effective relationships with existing suppliers and establish new business network
- Product sourcing, organizing samples and pricing negotiation
- Responsible for purchase and inventory level of heavy equipment, light vehicle requisition to all project site
- Order administration including raising orders and tracking deliveries
- Provide inbound support and assist in phone handling ,stock take. stock control
- Maintain a suppliers list, vendors’ file, and such other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the purchasing function
- Conducted quality assessments of suppliers and their products to ensure compliance with company policy, contractual obligations and trade agreements.
- Analyzed market trends to forecast customer needs
- Maintained proper records of goods ordered and received
- Provided Administrative Support to Managing Director
- Resolve customers’ complaints.
- Keep informed of current developments in the field of purchasing, prices, market conditions and new products.
- Supervise inspection of all supplies, services and equipment purchased to insure conformance with specifications & authorizes for payment.
- Handling all merchandising, maintenance, inventory, ordering and completion of reports. sign/symbol.sale. image by L. Shat from Fotolia.com
- Interaction with vendors through written and verbal communication to obtain and maintain inventory levels.