Purchaser Resume Examples
- Obtains requirements by certifying, forwarding, and prepping purchase orders, verifies receipts of items and authorizes payments
- In charge of maintaining maintaining inventory stock levels
- Holding all partners accountable to using correct levels of food and controllable items
- Devising detailed plans to positively impact food cost and creating a sustainable waste culture
- Confer with organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, and resolve problems.
purchaser / buyer
- Responsible for the timely procurement of goods and services, ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality.
- All purchases shall be in accordance with standard practices, and all municipal, provincial and federal laws.
- Will promote and maintain a high level of communication and liaison with the external supplier community and departments.
- Analyses current procurement activities and recommends improvement through more efficient procurement methods, quantity discounts, standardization, value analysis and cooperative purchasing.
- Assist in resolving Accounts Payable invoice discrepancies and variances after Accounts Payable make initial inquiry.
- Assists Shipping and Receiving with shipment/transportation related discrepancies and variances.
- Reviews tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with specific suppliers (given list by supervisor) on a day to day basis.
- Track the status of any orders.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Analyses negotiates and prepares contractual agreements, ensuring appropriate terms and conditions are included to protect the interest of the vendors.
- Performs other related duties such as special assignments and annual major objectives as required.
- Complies with the proper operation procedures of safety and health standards/regulations.
- Supports and implements Environmental Management System with respect to their job.
- Key-In DO, PO, GRN, RPO at system and filling
- Prepare the payment with Account Department
- Work with Human Resource Department for applied PATI at Immigration and Kastam
- Prepare purchase order and negotiate of quotation and payment term with supplier. Follow up the supplier on the delivery status and update respective parties on status. Assist and support immediate…
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions to order materials, goods, and supplies.
- Send them to the suppliers.
- Review inventories and orders as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Deal with no supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
- Reduced inventory value and decreased backorder percentage of assuming purchasing agent responsibilities, focusing on vendor communication to optimize purchasing and inventory capacity.
- Maintained vendor relationships
- Developed qualified vendors for specialized manufacturing products
- Saved cost per year by carefully seeking alternate vendors without sacrificing quality
- Managed software that tracked orders and created purchase orders for entire company
- Processed Accounts Receivable for three locations with high sales volume
- Implemented inventory control and tracking through specialized software
- Compare prices, specifications, availability and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Order/Receive inventory daily for every department in the entire company including mechanics department.
- Order/Receive supply-house and warehouse inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms by hand and into the software.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary. Buy in bulk for better locked in prices.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, back orders and other problems.
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly, undamaged and meet specifications. Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Locate suppliers, using keen search techniques on the internet, call them to gather information about products/prices/shipping
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials
- Assessed invoices and worked with Accounts Payable to ensure all invoices were resolved within the allotted beneficial pay term period
- Inventory control and management
- Hand-wrote every PO, tracked, received, delivered/stocked materials (HVAC) equipment , supplies and safety requirements.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems or customer issues.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation; customer service logs; financial reports (payment for suppliers).
- Collaborate with other departments to accomplish the work, such as customer sales and services, order management, accounting, domestic and foreign warehouses or shipping.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency, sustainability and safety.
- Supervise the work of foreign suppliers, internal departments , or schedulers.
- Recommend optimal suppliers, shipping methods, prices, quality, customer policies .
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic freight information systems to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.