- Provided repeat customers with exceptional care and attention.
- Kept work areas clean and neat at all times.
- Reported incidents to management.
- Prioritized and accomplished wide range of tasks each shift.
- Worked collaboratively in team environment.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Trained 3 new sales associates each quarter.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
- Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store’s efficiency.
- Used time efficiently when not serving customers, including folding clothes and cleaning out fitting rooms.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Carefully Unloading trucks using Pallet Jacks
- Hand stacking cases
- Aisle Zoning
- Setting Up Shelves
- Stocking shelves
- Effective Customer Service
overnight stocker/ims (inventory management services)
- Stocked Shelves
- Set Up Displays
- Unloaded Trucks
- Prevented Theft
- Keeping the department organized
- Palletizing overstock merchandise
- Use of Telzons to locate merchandise
- Providing customer service when applicable