- Picked orders on cherry picker
- Used standup forklift to move heavy pallets
- Picking orders accurately and neatly while keeping paper work up to date
- Picked 6′ – 16′ track and placed them in tubes with caps on both ends
- Sorted and organized merchandise so that it can be easily located.
- Tagged and placed stock inventory as it is received from vendors.
- Maintained quality control standards by checking items as they come in.
- Commended for team-oriented attitude, contributing to improved efficiency and nearly 100% accuracy in order packing and processing.
- Pulling warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensuring that orders are accurate
- Operating scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performing other general warehouse duties as needed
- grab a batch and put it on a clipboard
- look for the items and putting it in the cart
- cutting down boxes
- helping others with their items
- order picking by using order letters ,working with meat and milk products in +6°C warehouse
- Pick orders using work instructions from the computer.
- Operate cherry picker and RF Scanner.
- Document damage product for inventory controlD