- Strengthen and grow relationships of an existing portfolio of premium publisher partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as product, engineering, and business development to assure optimal support
- Understand and suggest improvements on publisher developments including site changes, monetization strategy, and new product needs
- Manage key publisher information such as pricing, revenue tracking, inventory expansion, and contract renewals
- Collaborate with Business Development and Media Analyst team to deploy efficient driving initiatives, including yield optimization
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and uncover publisher issues around changes in revenue and fill rate
- Schedule bi-weekly calls, meetings, and quarterly business reviews with key publishers
- Identifying and analyse market research, data or findings.
- Study the objectives, policies, or needs of organisations to provide timely and actionable reports.
- Confer with team members to identify trends or key group interests to provide advice on business decisions and directions.
- Develop research options for a wide range of clients to determine the best way to present information and results for their business.
- Collection of large amounts of data
- Developing media databases
- Charting and tabling data
- Dataset managment, monthly measurement preparation, questionnaire writing and creation, relevant ad selection of monthly measurement, usage of different data visualisation tools (mainly Microsoft PBI) and data analysis.
- Client relationship managment (contacting with them about their needs and opportunities).
- Maintain various newspaper and article subscrition.
- Maintain records of media downloaded.
- Submitting and analyzing media articles.
- Making short article summaries of billboard, magazine, newspaper, social media and videos.
- Media procurement.
- Providing timely and actionable reports
- Presentation of reports
- Client relations
- Systematic filing of incoming media