- Coordinate Microsoft Marketing Communications activities especially; advertising, sales promotion, and direct marketing.
- Forecast budget on every Microsoft promotional campaign which includes direct marketing and they’re below the line activities. To then provide sales leads to be qualified (MQP) by my department.
- Lead every pitching process to select agencies and/or partners for Microsoft marketing communications activities.
- Distribute Microsoft Internal Communications materials as well as Microsoft Customers Marketing Communications materials through Microsoft CRM tools.
- Identify and analyse Microsoft below the line activities to provide report on any marketing purposes competitiveness and opportunity
- Maintain Microsoft global identification and design in order to deliver effective and correct adaptation to the local flavour.
- Analyse and put together report on any marketing efficacy of every activity in order to design a more effective budgeting Update and manage Microsoft CRM and Promotional tools.
marketing senior manager
- Co-ordinated with the sales & customer support teams to understand customer needs, conceptualized new campaigns based on feedback; gathered requirement specifications & developed marketing roadmap based on specifications
- Improved team’s productivity by ~30% through agile methodologies reducing plan-execute gap by clear task prioritization.
- Increased planning accuracy by ~25% by designing weekly sprint in contrast to the agile standard month long ones.
- Defined success metrics to track and increase new customer acquisition, engagement, retention & conversion using tools like as Google Analytics, VWO, Tableau, Hotjar & Piwik.