- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate all marketing activities of the branch; Forecasting and ordering stocks needed for all marketing related activities; Coordinate and establishing partnerships with local government units for possible business ventures and tie-ups.
- Confer with production or support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements or promotions.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of products they are seeking.
- Set up and display sample merchandise at their offices.
- Calculate purchase subtotals, taxes, and shipping costs for submission to customers.
- Calculate revenue, sales, and expenses, using financial accounting or spreadsheet software.
- Collaborate with search engine shopping specialists to place marketing content in desired online locations.
- Compose descriptions of merchandise for posting to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or shipping methods.
- Create, manage, or automate orders or invoices, using order management or invoicing software.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services
- Consulting with the clients and promote the services.
- Import Export
- Query Solving
- Coordinated the public relations and marketing efforts of the student international center
- Increased the branding and messaging for the university
- Measured the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Prepared reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Ensure the achievement of quantitative and qualitative objectives of the organization.
- Set Departments Sales volumes Targets; Supervise and evaluate Sales Managers for sales performance.
- Manage and increase profitability of current portfolio through developing efficient operational system in marketing & sales department.
- Lead a marketing & sales team (75 members) for the achievement of corporate objectives.