- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- Oversee regional and local sales
- Understand market penetration in the assigned territory and develop sales plans to target competitors and gain market share.
- Proactively call on designated accounts to develop contacts at all levels of the organization
- Work closely with accounts to to provide forecasting data for organization’s management.
- Achieving sales target on quarterly basis as set by the management team.
- Attended ALL INDIA SALES CONFERENCE with Top Management.
- Consult with Doctors and describe the details of the products that are provided by the company like its benefits, effect on body, molecules etc.
- Ensures that the demanded product is available in all stores and the stocks are replenished as and when required.
- Provide stock details to the company on a monthly basis and makes sure that the targeted sale is achieved.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Architectures.
- Use social media platforms for brand marketing including WeChat, Weibo, Twitter, and Facebook
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral, coordinating and implementing agreed marketing plan
- Market research and analysis which includes creating and undertaking surveys, and subsequent analysis
- Complete direct marketing duties using different mediums in order to engage customers
- Organize events and functions in order to attract potential customers and maintain friendly relationship with business partners.