- Picking & Packing
- Loading/Unloading Trucks
- Package Handing
- Inbound & Outbound Verification via RF scanner
- Files Management
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Prepares products for shipping according to established procedures.
- Responsible for additional tasks assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and/or Ingram Micro management.
- Maintains a professional, helpful attitude in dealings with co-workers, supervisors and departmental personnel at all times.
- Loads and unloads inbound/outbound trailers in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards.
- Sort and organize freight.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Maintain proper safety procedures and operations.
- Unloading delivery truck
- Stocking sales floor
- Organizing and cleaning warehouse
- Giving excellent customer service
- Be familiarized and well informed about a variety of products including tools and equipment offered for sale
- Handling Customer complaints.
- Communicating with delivery agents for timely deliveries.
- Lead effort to improve on time delivery of products.
- Supervise all dispatch and Transport executive for smooth running of operation.