Logistic Officer Resume Examples
- Ensure all the materials have been delivered to the site accordingly
- Perform data entry, scan document and provide general administrative.
- Perform Ad Hoc duties when required by supervisor
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, and shipping.
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills and invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
senior logistic officer
- Manage and assign staff duties weekly
- maintain apprpriate stock levels
- prepare P.O for approval
- identified end of life items for removal and disposal
- prepare database reports for management
- prepare weekly status reports of goods movement
- prepare whare houses for semi annual socktaking
- Maintained stock accuracy and inventory control support with annual stock take report to supply chain manager.
- Logistic operation support by preparing documentation details of incoming and outgoing goods, troubleshoot and resolve customer/user issues relating to supply of products, mobilisation support from suppliers to all project sites.
- Maintained stock accuracy and inventory control support with annual stock take report to supply chain manager
- Logistic operation support by preparing documentation details of incoming and outgoing goods, troubleshoot and resolve customer/user issues relating to supply of products, mobilization support from suppliers to all project sites
- Plan route for shipments, taking account of the fragile or hazardous nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security
- Arrange appropriate packing, taking account of climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods and cost, and the delivery and warehousing of goods at their final destination
- Obtain, check and prepare documentation compliance with overseas countries’ regulations
- Liaise with third parties to move goods (by road, rail, air or sea) in accordance with customer requirements
- Arrange air transport for urgent and high-value freight and managing the risk door to door
- Deal with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes
- Maintain communication and control through all phases of the journey, including the production of management reports and statistical and unit cost analysis
- Ensuring that servicemen have enough fuel, wires and other supplies for operating the machines.
- By that customers was satisfied and there was no major break down while supplying current in the communities of Du-port road.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping. and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight.
- Lead and coordinate freight (air, sea and road) direct, optimize and coordinate the full project cycle.
- Driving Smooth flow of import and export of heavy machinery (Excavator, Bulldozer, Wheel loader) for project sites.
- Experience related to documentation of special transportation permit required by Sohar port and freezone.
- Executing verification of the shipment documents (Commercial invoice, packing list, Certificate of origin, Bill of lading) and coordinate with transport companies.
- Managing PMC (Periodical Maintenance checklist) including registration, re-registration & third-party inspection (TUV) of heavy machinery with Oman traffic for export and import.
- Developing Chamber attestation of the original shipping documents.
- Building long- term professional partnership with various shipping lines/airlines/freight forwarding/customs house agents depending on their sectoral strengths.
- Receives OFs for local purchases from the concerned requester after authorization.
- For ready-signed Framework agreement, to issue purchase orders (PO) and send to capital office if needed for approvals
- Requests price quotations from various suppliers for preparation.
- Submits selection for approval according to the financial rules of the Delegation to the Purchaser.
- Assists the Logistician in charge,
- Procures the requested items in the shortest possible lead-time and against the most advantageous cost whilst taking into account that quality of the goods must remain within ORG standards.
- Register official suppliers on the suppliers’ database
- Manage the logistic daily operation
- Manage the pulling and packing of materials and arrange appropriate transportation to meet customers’ delivery schedule
- Prepare invoice, packing list, analysis report as well for local sales delivery
- Responsible for proper filing and documentation in order to comply with audit requirements
- Liaising with transporter company for booking arrangement
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Participate in following market prices, updating suppliers and price list
- Participate in assessing new supplier, negotiate price, delivery time and other terms when needed
- Create purchase file, proceed to quotations and purchases under the supervision of Log Coordinator
- Register Purchase Service Request
- collect quotations and ensure all the requested information are identified on the quotations
- Prepare Purchase documents
- Check the quantity and the quality of the merchandise purchased and ensure the delivery deadlines
- Ability to supervise multiple weigh bridge in the process of material intake.
- Experienced in managing fleet of heavy and light vehicles.
- Ensures follow up of the purchasing process until delivery of the
- Complete payments to suppliers as required, in coordination with the finance department
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.