- Ensure all the materials have been delivered to the site accordingly
- Perform data entry, scan document and provide general administrative.
- Perform Ad Hoc duties when required by supervisor
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, and shipping.
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills and invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
senior logistic officer
- Manage and assign staff duties weekly
- maintain apprpriate stock levels
- prepare P.O for approval
- identified end of life items for removal and disposal
- prepare database reports for management
- prepare weekly status reports of goods movement
- prepare whare houses for semi annual socktaking
- Maintained stock accuracy and inventory control support with annual stock take report to supply chain manager.
- Logistic operation support by preparing documentation details of incoming and outgoing goods, troubleshoot and resolve customer/user issues relating to supply of products, mobilisation support from suppliers to all project sites.
- Maintained stock accuracy and inventory control support with annual stock take report to supply chain manager
- Logistic operation support by preparing documentation details of incoming and outgoing goods, troubleshoot and resolve customer/user issues relating to supply of products, mobilization support from suppliers to all project sites
- Plan route for shipments, taking account of the fragile or hazardous nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security
- Arrange appropriate packing, taking account of climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods and cost, and the delivery and warehousing of goods at their final destination
- Obtain, check and prepare documentation compliance with overseas countries’ regulations
- Liaise with third parties to move goods (by road, rail, air or sea) in accordance with customer requirements
- Arrange air transport for urgent and high-value freight and managing the risk door to door
- Deal with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes
- Maintain communication and control through all phases of the journey, including the production of management reports and statistical and unit cost analysis
- Ensuring that servicemen have enough fuel, wires and other supplies for operating the machines.
- By that customers was satisfied and there was no major break down while supplying current in the communities of Du-port road.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping. and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight.