- Administered cleaning public space areas per preset standards and procedures.
- Ensured to empty wastebaskets, ash urns and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas and change light bulbs in public space light fixtures.
- Maintained cleaning equipment to be in working condition.
- Reported maintenance problems immediately.
- Followed established chemical procedures; safety; Lost and Found procedures; and energy conservation guidelines.
- Provided assistance to housekeeping areas including cleaning rooms and stripping linens.
- Acted as the first point of contact to customers
- Greeted customers and gave instant service
- Responded to guests issues/concerns quickly and in a timely fashion
- Handled both cash and card payments
- Kept work space organized and clean
- Helped set up the work place for opening
- Ushered for events held
- Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Housekeeping Manager, Assistant Housekeeping Manager, Floor Leads and the Housekeeping office coordinator
- Clean all lamps, light fixtures and light switches; check for proper working conditions
- Organize work duty priorities
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check with Managers and Housekeeping office for additional assignments throughout the shift
- Remove dust, grease and smears from house phones and re-position properly
- Turn over any lost and found items to the housekeeping office
- Ensure nothing is stored in stairwells, if it is, remove immediately
- Keeps all lobbies and public area facilities such as lobby restrooms, telephone area, business center, and the front desk, and portico, lobby lounge in neat and clean conditions.
- Cleans and maintains all lobbies and public restrooms.
- Sweeps and mopes carpets, and lobby entrance.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Greeted customer’s with a smile;delivered orders to patrons’s cars at curbside with courtesy.
- Responsible for maintainig cleanliness and sanitation levels of front lobby area and public restrooms.
- Assisted crew members as needed to expedite customer orderd during busy service periods.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms so that health standards are met.