- Doing sand Analyses : LOI, pH Testing, AFS, Clay wash and conductivity
- Doing Dog Bones and Cold Box testing
- Instrumental Analysis
- Calibrating Scales and pH meter
- Receiving of raw material and packaging material.
- Performing all raw material and final product quality analysis such as: Gluten Content, FFA, Stability Test, Slip Melting Point, TBHQ, pH, Moisture Content.
- Releasing of products over the weekends by ensuring factory paperwork is correctly filled and signed.
- Verifying online parameters, CCPs, OPRP, GMP and recording the functionality as per company specification.
- Perform Lab Test such as Bacterial Endotoxin test, Microbial limit test, Growth promotion test, Microbial assay.
- VITEK2 Working and handling.
- Instrument cleaning and calibrations.
- Prepack bulk medium, fill bottles and affix labels.
- Mix medium preparations, according to protocol.
- Maintain proper storage of microbial culture.
- Conduct Laboratory Testing
- Conduct Calibration on equipments
- Remove dyed articles from tanks and machines for drying and further processing.
- Test fabrics or oversee testing so that garment care labels can be created
- Timely acknowledgment of samples receipt and best estimate of results availability.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Complete various repair duties on equipment and products.
- Follow up to assure that the data are useful to process decision making and to encourage any questions/comments.