- Followed “first in, first out” rule so that food was utilized before its expiration date.
- Reduce health risks by following safety procedures, making food and drink items as trained, maintaining cleaning schedules, restocking regularly and sanitizing equipment according to health department requirements.
- Trained newly hired employees in the most effective cleaning and sanitation methods.
- Cleaned and sanitized work areas throughout hours of operation and at the close of business.
- Improved business activities by providing guest feedback and complying with long-term strategies.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as soft pretzels and cinnamon buns, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Serve resident effectively and accurately during meals.
- Assist with daily care routines such as showers, dressing residents, and hygiene.
- Elderly abuse training, resident training, and CPR.
- Receive payment by cash.
- Accept payment from customers, and make change as necessary.
- Notify kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Collect and return dirty dishes to the kitchen for washing.
- Monitor and order supplies or food items and restocks as necessary to maintain inventory.
- Food preparation.
- Training new employees.
- Working with management to improve products and work strategies.
- Preparing meals with the team for 400 people
- Welcome and ensure guests receive personalized service and attention
- Cut and sliced raw meat, vegetables into various sizes as chef needed.
- Make hot sauces, sour cream and prepare dough
- Cleaned and disinfected worksite, storage place and display area
- Washed, maintainted and organized cutting tools and other equipments safely
- Responsible for receving, rotating food merchandise and stocking them in the cold storage