events coordinator, sales & marketing assistant
- Carry out online research, tele-marketing, and perform paper works
- Work with Ricoh (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd on the Maybank Malaysian Open (MMO) 2015 independently with minimize supervision
- Provide status updates to the team and influenced stakeholders on progress
- Identify, escalate and/or mitigate risks as they emerge in the course of execution
- Oversee events in the absence of events manager
- Assisting the Director of Events for the banquet event orders, meetings and other admin task.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for Director of Events and Assistant Director of Events.
- Liaise with all other parties (internally and externally) involved in the delivery
- Worked as Events Coordinator of all the details related to company events.
- Update and advertise event packages.
- Communicate with sponsors and key notes speakers.
- Brought new opportunities to the organization by signing up for community service events.
events coordinator/ junior golf instructor
- Managed several people underneath the Events Coordinator.
- Prepared all documents, physical items, and planning for the event.
- Led the event from start to finish.
- Work directly with clients through phone, email, and in person.
- Delegate tasks to other employees.
- Answering phone calls, questions, and handling any types of paperwork that are required.
events coordinator/catering manager
- Booked all events for 2 separate banquet rooms. Handled all correspondence for the event with client.
- Discussed and set all menu’s & bar packages. Set up all personal details of event before, during and after the event.
- Coordinated with florists, bakeries and entertainment clients.
- Created schedules for all staff working event.
- Trained all staff working event.
- Worked with kitchen on all menu’s, time for food to be set up and served.
- Assisted in all food preparation and presentation.