- Prepared and presented client’s best property purchase options based on environmental findings.
- Prospected and achieved bringing in new clients resulting in $1 million in new revenue.
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment for industrial, oil and gas and commercial clients throughout the United States.
- Managed multiple large banking clients as wells as many commercial real estate clients.
- Successfully worked with accounting, legal and engineering department to assist in achieving clients business goals.
- Assisted in Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) plans covering large oilfield clients in Texas.
- Represented Terracon before regulatory agencies and private clients, providing timely information and scientific analysis to solve complex environmental problems
- Developed and adhered to project budgets and monitored time and material expenditures
- Maintained databases as relating to specific projects and master client contact database.
- Provided assistance to other Terracon offices throughout the Midwest to ensure timely and accurate technical and professional representation.
- Developed a client contact database to allow for daily entry of client conversations and contacts, with tracking abilities to report individual staff member involvement in marketing efforts.
- Conduct Phase I and Phase II investigations for numerous properties throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area.
- Advise property owners of environmental issues associated with properties under consideration for sale and potential costs/liabilities associated with obtaining or selling.
- Collect samples of gases, soils, water, industrial wastewater, or asbestos products to conduct tests on pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution.