- Gather information about events through research, interviews, experience, or attendance at political, news, sports, artistic, social, or other functions.
- Edit or assist in editing videos for broadcast.
- Write columns, editorials, commentaries, or reviews that interpret events or offer opinions.
- Report news stories for publication or broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
- Edited articles on various topics, such as news, sports, and reviews, and created layouts in InDesign for the paper.
- Led a team of writers in our branch of feature articles. Unpaid position.
- Arrange interviews with people who can provide information about a story.
- Work with a group to create a weekly video about a current news event.
- Editing of interviews, legal sessions and educational material to meet the specifications of the relevant audience for their relevant purposes.
- Rated 4.70 out of a possible 4.9 .
- Building towards getting to a reviewer position within the next month or two.
- Fully assumed the responsibility for publishing content on a daily basis.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Develop in-service educational materials.
senior editor/ junior project manager
- Blog renew and Create the topics with the SEO sense of current website content
- Develop Blogger-Page and Source bloggers / social page partners/content partners;
- Maintain projects’ platform : Ig、FACEBOOK and blog content
- Monitor and report on the project with project management tools
- Develop creative graphics for Ig、FACEBOOK advertising
- Manage the blog all project budget, including writer payment
- Communicate with IT、SEO colleague and do lots testing