Development Officer Resume Examples
- Worked towards the integrated rural development and preventive health care with local government.
- Key member in initiation of Non-communicable diseases prevention program and created a module in 12 villages through screening, awareness programs.
- Key member in preparation of Sneha (A woman’s friend for menstrual hygiene) module for rural women and girl student. Impacted Farooqnagar and Shabad mandals government school girls through this awareness program.
- Created Snehas (Women Social Entrepreneurs) in every village- We have trained 12 women in our first batch who are equipped with complete menstrual hygiene education and trained as micro-entrepreneurs.
- Lead the Bharath Bachpan movement in reducing the severe acute malnutrition (SAM) in 12 villlages.
- Initiated walker’s club in village to fight against lifestyle diseases.
- Arranged different programs for farmers like ground water saving, kitchen garden workshops.
junior development officer
- Conducted promotional clinics and talks with schools in the north shore area.
- Conducted Auskick training and promotions
- Coordinated Primary & Secondary School competitions
- Help increase participation in area
- Completed Level 1 coaching
- Other duties as requested
- Set up fields, ensured sufficient equipment on each field for gala days
- Ran skill acquisition sessions and umpired matches during gala days
- Strengthen the activities of village institutions by closely working with them. Beneficiaries made aware of the entitlements from the Anganawadi centers. Making Anganawadi centers more sensitive with respect to nutrition.
- Trained 25 women on tailoring training towards their livelihoods and linkage of markets for steady income.
development officer/program leader
- As part of a team, coordinate professionally run AFL Auskick Programs for Primary School students in Central West, NSW
- Liaise with teachers and school contacts via email and phone to organise promotional school visits and confirm in-school and after-school programs
- Liaise with parents at programs to assist with the transition of their children into club Auskick and assist to resolve issues
- Train new staff to effectively coordinate their programs
- Coordinate major events:Paul Kelly Cup/GIANTS Cup – Duties pre-carnival: initial email informing schools of the event, contacting local council to book ovals, following up with schools regarding participation, designing and releasing the fixture, informing local clubs of the upcoming event
- Duties during carnival: Set up fields, delegate staff to assist with setting up, explain the process for the event for the umpires, time-keep, update scores and ladders, assist schools with queries, ensure day is running smoothly and adjust accordingly.
- Worked effectively with WSSA AFL Coordinators to merge the Western PSSA Trials, Tony Lockett Shield and Paul Kelly Cup into one gala day carnival thus increasing total school participation in our AFL Competitions. This involves being proactive in contacting WSSA to ensure our database of which schools are attending are updated and that all schools are receiving correspondence.
- Reached the target in business as requested.
- Recruited agents through various activities like organizing camps and mobile canvassing.
- Maintained good working relationship with team members.
- Excellent capability of managing the former finance and CASA operations of the bank.
- Planned the Auskick to Under 15’s program for schools within the area.
- Oversee the Auskick program and provide support and assistance to program coordinators.
- Conducted regular meetings with program coordinators to ensure that the promotional opportunities for the club are realized.
- Coordinated level 1 coaching programs for local clubs and school teachers
- Completed Level 2 Coaching
- Maintain and build relationships with donor base
- Plan and organize three-five fundraising events throughout the year
- Create and post content on social media channels
- Research and implement retargeting strategies
- To manage sales across the market.
- Analyze and identify the target market to fetch maximum results in minimum time.
- Accomplishing the business strategy for long term and short term
- Door-to-Door Market Research Interviewing.
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling a residential licences issues, conducting a needs evaluation and resolving the housing crisis in Jerusalem
- Establish and maintain relationships with other organizations in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
- GIS Analyst, creating maps, interpreting land maps (arcmap)
- Conduct training sessions for children of all ages.
development officer (class ii)
- WORKED AS INVESTMENT CONSULTANT N FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGER .
- ACHIVEMENT: SETTLE A CLAIM AMOUNT OF 5.70 CRORE IN SINGLE INVSETMENT FOLIO , WHICH IS HIGHEST AMOUNT PAID IN AHMEDNAGAR
- MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE TO CONTRIBUTE AND PLAN THERE LIFE AS THEY WANT TO LIVE.
- HOW TO SET THE FINANCIAL GOAL AND HOT TO HIT THEM WITH TIME PLANNING
- BY PROPER HEALTH INSURANCE PLANNING OF MORE THAN 1000 FAMILIES GET N NUMBER OF MEDICLAIM
- HAVING A PROPER COMBINATION OF INVESTMENT 4000+ CLIENTS ARE UNDER MY LEADERSHIP
- SO MANY TRAINING SESSIONS ATTENDED N CONDUCTED ALL OVER INDIA
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.