- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
- Identify and correct deviations from database development standards.
- Stylesheet into applications to web systems
- Development applications in Ionic Framework
- Create customized solutions that would best fit the business need of the client.
- Confer with project team to identify and resolve problems.
- Ensure that team moral stays high and that everyone enjoys the work that they do.
- Conceptualised the project from identifying a need in an area, approached the owners of an empty block of land and negotiated the terms of the project.
- Manage my direct reports ( 27 team members ) in ensuring the go-forwards HR platform – Workday and HR Data Delivery system are delivered in good quality to serve internal 240,000 employees worldwide on recruiting, talent management, career development, focal point review and other HR processes management
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department and select suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Led the the upskill/reskilling initiatives around analytic, performance, DevOps, and security – made assessment on the team members’ skillset deficiency and its relevancy, prepare them through internal customized learning programs in meeting the organization go-forward goals and skill-set needs
- Improve the test management maturity by introducing new standardized QA processes within the local and cross center sites within HRIT business unit.
- Introduced the DevOps and machine learning initiatives in speeding up the overall project development and improved the overall competencies ranking of the employer proﬁles
- Involved in building effective and high performance team while also managing internal clients and stakeholder expectations.
- Research on various cybersecurity threats listed in OWASP, the prevention measures to be taken in the application and network system as well as understanding its detection methods
- Management and technical leading of development team (10 developers) responsible for most of the tool’s components
- Leading features development as well as implementation of customer enhancement requests.
- Published a patent – “Modeling and implementing class level variation points using both Variation point and Variant entities”
- Exploring the Big Data technological stack to manage the security information and event management ( SIEM )
- Entrusted to setup Offshore Development Center (ODC) for “Business Objects” under Build Operate Transfer Model. We were successful in doing the same.
- As the manager for the Windows platform and had worked closely with my other partner who was handling the Unix backend part of the solution. We had setup the development team in Bangalore via NESS as its BDC/ODC Partner.
- Had a amazing opportunity to work with Industry leaders in technology and learnt a lot on technology and also about Business part of the solution.
- Identifying security measures that can be taken to protect the data, application, mobile, network and cloud.