- Led development functions for early childhood programming.
- Secured and monitored funding from federal, state, local and private funders.
- Completed grant proposals for federal, state and local funders.
- Cultivated relationships with key stakeholders and potential donors.
- Engaged Board of Directors in advancement strategies.
- Designed and coded 100+ user interfaces and backend COM modules, working directly with clients and users to create configurable software based on customer need.
- Created ISAPI based APIs, later moved to C# based web-services, and then RESTful API.
- Leads planning, developing, and implementing annual beta testing and upgrades.
- Leads a team of 22 professionals, including 16 software engineers; mentors and develops across spectrum of responsibilities.
- Supervise all public relations efforts of the orginization
- Planned and implemented the foundations largest fundraising event of they year, raising over $75,000 a year
- Helped make decisions on what and who to support within our community.
- built a long and reputable list of donors and maintained relationships with them
- executed planned giving/endowment activities
- Secured final round of capital funding for Clifford N. Rosenthal Community Resource Center
- Won competitive $2 million CDFI grant to increase loan loss reserve for credit union
- Designed and implemented youth financial literacy program