- Created tool for Reps to use to determine savings for Commerciale business on Gas/Electric energy
- RFP creating and submission for both State and Commercial Business
- Annual tracing of contracts in place
- Daily inspection of Bloomberg Crude Oil and Natural Gas to determine when to buy and sell Natural Gas for current customer’s
- Perform pre-installation Legislation Review and provide feedback to Onshore Work Group.
- Draft and/or modify the Document(s) related to each Case according to client’s instructions and procedures and utilizing data available on the ePro/Profile.
- Coordinate and track workflow via the Contract Drafting System (CDS) Application.
- Submit Documents for printing through the Document Source Tool (DST) or via electronic storage to Filenet.
- Interact primarily with own Work Group – (Internal and HUB Partners).
- Maintain a quality score consistent with the program goals.
- Comply with HIPAA standards as identified within the project environment
- Responsible for brand, generics, OTC billings for various manufacturers.
- Process transactions accurately, completely, and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Work directly with account and product managers to ensure timely and accurate resolution of billing issues. Able to apply independent judgment related to researching and resolving issues related to all Billings.
- Adhere to department service level and metrics. Maintain good customer/supplier relations to enhance customer satisfaction. Team focused by supporting team members and Management.
- Maintain one or a combination of general accounting systems. Assist management in any technology projects and system upgrades. Provide support to high profile PHS/340B customers and sales team through resolution of escalated issues, performance of customer audits and participation in high level of customer interaction.
- Ensure that customer contract eligibility is administered accurately through the contract system in accordance with customer’s supply agreement and 340B regulations.
- Communicate regularly with suppliers, sales force, and product management to build relationships and resolve issues.
- Subject Matter Expert to the Contract, Finance and engagement management teams on project-related financial and administrative matters.
- Served as lead on contract close out team for contract reviews and Processes.
- Reviewed and reconciled daily payroll codes and assigned revenue recognition lines to ensure accuracy.
- Resolved contract discrepancies with customer, program and collection representatives.
- Analyzed all clauses, stipulations, obligations and liabilities to ensure they were in alignment with the company’s policy and procedures.
- Assign billing plans and revenue recognition plans to contract lines in SAP as part of the review process. Tracked and reported metrics to business management and CFO on all closed contracts and trained new employees when needed.
- Contract review and management
- Contract analysis and solution
- Negotiation and vetting of contracts
- Project planning
- Quality analyst of reviewed contracts