- Gained a volunteer experience by assisting Pediatricians treating children with disabilities and various mental illnesses
- Monitored and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- Participated in outdoor activities with pediatric patients while promoting an environment of care
- Assisted elderly women in making quilts, tying them and packaging.
- Assisted staff in Donation/Receiving area.
- Responsible for testing all electrical devices for sale.
- Reorganized testing areas for greater productivity.
- Recognized by management for organizational abilities and service.
- Collected goods and donations from the community at the Asthma bike ride.
- Assisted staff with tasks throughout the day, running water, directing volunteers and other duties.
- Encouraged participants to continue riding and to take part in activities.
- Gave out rewards and participated in directing programs and mini events throughout the day.
- Responsible for maintaining the gym and cafeteria areas clean.
- Managed activities such as athletic games and social functions.
- Worked with children, as well as the students’ family and friends during school events.
- Cleaned and organized tools and equipment.
- Recruit, hire and train departmental personnel.
- Teach courses within various department.