senior chemical analyst, injectables
- Ensure that all production `activities are carried out in compliance with the cGMP requirements.
- Record and maintain the daily report
- Co-ordinate with the different department QA, QC , warehouse and Maintenance for achieving the day to day production targets.
- Ensure that the equipments, instruments and area are validation and calibrated as per the schedule .
- Coordinate with Engineering Department for planned preventive maintenance of the production equipments.
- Carry out the process as per the standard protocols and validated process.
- Train the subordinates and maintain the training records as per the procedures.
- Analyzed drug formulations , API & excipients to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Conducted quality control tests.
- Plan for the weekly/monthly production plan in coordination with superiors and planning department.
- Report and document incidents, accidents or any deviations immediately to the superiors.
- Perform routine and non-routine chemical analysis of products using standard operating procedures.
- Write and execute chemical testing procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date documents for chemical testing methods and activities.
- Operate laboratory equipment safely and effectively to conduct testing.
- Record, analyze and report test results to supervisors.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and supplies in laboratory.
- Analytical support for the scientist for developing catalysts and adsorbents.
- Analytical support in running the GC for H2S and chloride slip studies for the adsorbent development.
- Perform the physical integrity test and analysis for the catalyst and adsorbents.
- Support the scientists in running fixed bed reactors used for the catalyst evaluation.
- Inspected materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Kept records of employees’ attendance and hours worked.
- Read and analyzed charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Conferedr with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Calculated labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.