- Fostered effective relationships with previous customers, networking effectively with new clients in summit, forums, events increased sales up to 24.6% (2018-2019).
- Provided regular annual business plans, sales and activity reports, budgets based on company initiatives and market trends.
- Present company at trade association meetings to make presentation and promote products.
- Held negotiations with key retailers and wholesalers, contracts with international suppliers and manufacturers resulting in improved sales and caused decreasing product cost.
- Negotiating and collaborating with vendors and suppliers to ensure the timely, accurate and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Participated in international fairs like “PSI 2019” (Düsseldorf, Germany) and “Gifts & Premium Fair 2019” (Hong Kong, China), sales and training seminars.
- Monitor competitors’ sales activities by following their advertisements and social media
- Negotiate prices, discount terms and transportation arrangements
- Interview and work closely with vendors to obtain and develop desired products
- Providing training to all staff members and corporate or distribution customers.
- Managing the entire Lifestyle and Electronics Category.
- Deciding the pricing and discount schemes that need to be implemented.
- Dealing with brands to ensure alliances are built.
- Signing the right mix of vendor.
- Negotiate deals.
- Preparing deals and promotion of the products.
- Sales analysis for Lifestyle Category.
- New brand and vendor acquisition for the category (Home Electronics) and to build strong inventory and supply base.
- Manage end-to-end brand & vendor relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, invoicing and payments.
- Lead buyout negotiations on monthly/quarterly contract terms with suppliers to maximize benefits for warehouse model and ensure cost effectiveness by active account management and price negotiation for marketplace model.
- Responsible for identifying gap, deciding the right selection mix on site, identifying the right source for the selection & assortment planning based on new market trends and determining customer needs.
- Joint planning with marketing team, work closely with them to ensure sufficient visibility to the category and jointly participate in the marketing events.
- Content curation for listings and ensuring all details are as per the rulebook determined by the organization.
- Complete portal management for the category.
senior category manager
- Report to the CEO of Organization. Manage and Lead the Day to Day operations .
- Vendor Review, Negotiate Terms of contract and Prices. Stock forecast and allocation. Vendor payments
- Analyse, align and re-align product line to increase profit margin.
- Spend Analysis, managing and ensuring KPIs and SLAs are met on Quarterly basis.
- Address escalations, customer queries/issues on product, defectives, warranty etc.
- Review purchase forecast and sales trends and take calls on ageing inventory.
- Manage overall operations including buying, merchandising, production forecast for vendors, quality control, vendor management, logistics, inventory control, defectives’ management etc