- Manage the day to day planning, buying & administration across a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of key reports including Media Plans and Budget Overviews; Monthly Competitive Reports; Work-in-progress Reports
- Maintain effective relationships with clients and ensure in depth knowledge of their business and its needs
- Work collaboratively with multiple agencies (creative, media, experiential) across campaign development and implementation to ensure best outcome for clients
- Ensure optimum negotiations and cost management of buying, manage billing processes and resolve discrepancies
- Communicate to clients on progress and outcome of buys and results while also providing reports on competitive information, performance tracking, budget reporting, contract management, marketplace trends
- Present new, innovative and relevant communications ideas to business team and clients
- Maintain the project plan and manage weekly status updates from all teams involved within the company.
- Increased team throughput by leading a group of two other colleagues directly to meet deadlines and provide ongoing services and success of system optimizations.
- Stay across of the market movements of clients’ competitors and utilise Carat’s intranet system and linked resources to provide local and international insights for clients
- Understand and interpret research, market data and systems
senior business executive
- From 2011 I am with Novartis Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
- I am working as a Senior Business Executive based at Ahmedabad, looking after entire Gujarat, handling Respiratory portfolio.
- I am handling most expensive therapy of Respiratory segment. Extensive experience of Government Institutions and corporate accounts.
- I am covering all the Government accounts like CGHS, ESIC, RAILWAY, MH, ONGC and IOCL. Also covering all the State Government Hospitals and Municipal Hospitals like VS, SHARDABEN and LG hospitals.
- Covering all the corporate hospitals of Gujarat like Sterling, Apollo, Shal By, Sal, Bhailal Amin Hospital, etc.
- I have a very good understanding of tendering business and brand inclusion in few of the accounts.
- Have a very good experience of selling expensive product in a particular segment.
- Worked with team responsible for launching AOL 9.0 Security Edition in India
- Won the MSI Victory Lap and highest MSI Achievement awards
- Skills to develop, manage and making strategic for the specific region as per the need of the customers.
- Currently I am managing Patient Care Executive also. My role is to distribute work, align with the customer, review the business development and custoemer management.
- Started the career as a Business Executive in ICICI Group for Business and SME loans
- Disbursement of higher funding for customers on basis of their financials without any security.
- Categorized and handled the both SME and salaried categories.
- Met all the customer at their place and verified the original documents.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
- Apart from disbursement ensure all the customers’ payment track was well and good through follow up.