- Substantive edit, copy edit and proofread written material to meet personal standards and to satisfy needs of clients and publishers.
- Develop factors such as themes, plots, characterizations, psychological analyses, historical environments, action, and dialogue, to create material.
- Plan project arrangements or outlines, and organize material accordingly.
- Devise strategies for social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter, and develop media content such as images, copy and blog posts.
- Internship supervision and course development.
- Edit fiction or nonfiction prose such as short stories, novels, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays.
- Supervise the work of interns to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Determine and set service prices.
- Participate in online forums or conferences to stay abreast of online author services trends.
- Create, manage, or automate orders or invoices, using invoicing software.
- Contact and work closely with authors from around the world.
- Reviewing raw manuscripts to give acceptance or revision recommendations to the publisher.
- Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts submitted for publication and advice authors regarding changes in style and plot.
- Editing and proofreading to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Prepare, rewrite, and edit copy for book blurb and sales description.
- Provide sound advice and recommendations to influence the decisions made by others, including clients and Render Compose staff.
- Completed allocated tasks, organised workflow, reviewed of work and development of less experienced employees.