- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify basis for legal proceedings.
- Interpret laws and legislation, and establish enforcement procedures
- Providing training and training tool kits to attorneys & advocates for pro bono cases
- Represent clients in court.
- Present evidence to defend clients defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Prepare legal briefs in state courts.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of litigating lawsuit.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, leases, and contracts.
- Labor laws
- Civil litigations
- Government procurement
- International trade (anti-dumping)