admissions counselor/student assistant
- Memorizing and informing prospective students about the admission process of the school.
- Assisting students with their admissions and enrollment process.
- Operating databases and sorting through student data to assist students.
- Mailing and receiving documents between schools, departments, etc.
- Sorting and managing store rooms filled with office supplies, boxes, flyers, and promotional school items.
- Understanding prospective students in order to better assist them with their needs, questions and concerns.
- Contacting prospective students via phone/email
- Assist Doctoral students in the admission process.
- Correspond, groom and advise Doctoral students on their statement of purposes to enter the program.
- Giving campus tours to prospective and current students, explaining all facilities located on the campus.
- Resolving minor issues with students’ accounts, and notifying supervisor of major issues.
- Consult with prospective students and families to answer questions
- Document all admissions procedures and update student files
- Assist with faculty and staff in implementation of recruiting initiatives
- Collaborate with team members to increase inquiry pool
- Build relationships with community members to build rapport
- Conduct travel as necessary; arrange visits to various events for recruitment purposes
- Social media management of Instagram and Facebook pages
- Provide students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet university needs and to ensure that services are productive.
sr. admissions counselor
- Interface with the Customers( Students, Working Professional , Business Owners, Company H.R’s) via Calls, Face to Face , Social Media, Webinar sessions for the purpose of converting Individual or Organization into confirmed Applications.
- Maintain a constant communication channel with Applicants through Calls, Mails, Social Media, Webinar and Chats during the pre and post counseling processes for applied and interested programs.
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the Applicants and provide a constant feedback to the Student Experience Manager in order to optimize lead closure.
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the students and extending this relationship with their organizations and social groups to further generate more leads.
- ‘Plan’ and ‘Supervise’ program related activities(Webinar, F-2-F interactions), and provide a detailed & consolidated data for Marketing team to review and plan future activities.