Admissions Counselor Resume Examples
admissions counselor/student assistant
- Memorizing and informing prospective students about the admission process of the school.
- Assisting students with their admissions and enrollment process.
- Operating databases and sorting through student data to assist students.
- Mailing and receiving documents between schools, departments, etc.
- Sorting and managing store rooms filled with office supplies, boxes, flyers, and promotional school items.
- Understanding prospective students in order to better assist them with their needs, questions and concerns.
- Contacting prospective students via phone/email
- Assist Doctoral students in the admission process.
- Correspond, groom and advise Doctoral students on their statement of purposes to enter the program.
- Giving campus tours to prospective and current students, explaining all facilities located on the campus.
- Resolving minor issues with students’ accounts, and notifying supervisor of major issues.
- Consult with prospective students and families to answer questions
- Document all admissions procedures and update student files
- Assist with faculty and staff in implementation of recruiting initiatives
- Collaborate with team members to increase inquiry pool
- Build relationships with community members to build rapport
- Conduct travel as necessary; arrange visits to various events for recruitment purposes
- Social media management of Instagram and Facebook pages
- Provide students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet university needs and to ensure that services are productive.
sr. admissions counselor
- Interface with the Customers( Students, Working Professional , Business Owners, Company H.R’s) via Calls, Face to Face , Social Media, Webinar sessions for the purpose of converting Individual or Organization into confirmed Applications.
- Maintain a constant communication channel with Applicants through Calls, Mails, Social Media, Webinar and Chats during the pre and post counseling processes for applied and interested programs.
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the Applicants and provide a constant feedback to the Student Experience Manager in order to optimize lead closure.
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the students and extending this relationship with their organizations and social groups to further generate more leads.
- ‘Plan’ and ‘Supervise’ program related activities(Webinar, F-2-F interactions), and provide a detailed & consolidated data for Marketing team to review and plan future activities.
- Recruited and counseled students on the admissions process and the college experience
- Planned and scheduled travel for high school visits, college fairs and presentations
- Collaborated with guidance counselors to effectively inform high schools about the college
- Carried out enrollment goals and marketing strategies
- Planned events from small scale dinners to large scale scholarship weekends
- Operated within a budget on various categories and amounts
- Oversaw and proofread nine student bloggers and delegated tasks to a student admissions ambassador
- Conduct presentations on research findings for and at research meetings.
- Develop and implement prospect selection and placement programs.
- Provide advice for the applicants to the college on how they can increase their odds for acceptance into the college and implementation for selection.
- Maintained a steady quota of 150 phone calls every week to potential students and kept track on what items still needed to be sent to us.
- Oversee a name range of student (approx.400)
- Travel on the road to various recruitment events, while being responsible for driving, money, housing, and representing the school with excellence.
- Call prospective students and properly and effectively explain Word of Life Bible Institute’s program.
- Maintain files, confidential/ sensitive information, keep files organized, including staying up to date on my email, voicemails, and calendar.
- Schedule individual tours and create specific plan for each students based off their personality and selling points.
- Collaborate and communicate with various offices in the organization for events, tours, and daily life.
- Maintain a busy calendar schedule and coordinate all events to work smoothly and well.
- Using a consultative approach, respond to Inbound Calls from prospective customers, sharing information with them about the available K12 school options;
- Utilize lead lists to call prospective customers, sharing information with them about the available K12 school options;
- Develop relationships with parents as an educational advisor and consultant generating and building upon their interest in the Company s various educational products and services;
- Understand and is able to explain the differences between all K12 school offerings to potential customers;
- Discern the educational needs and desires of the student and parent/responsible adult and provide recommendations on which school solutions are best for their particular situation;
- Keep up-to-date with changes to schools and their enrollment policies and procedures and message these appropriately;
- Explain the placement and enrollment processes and next steps based on the specifics of the individual school;
- Assist high school students in making decisions regarding their undergraduate college career
- Worked within a CAMS database system as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Making monthly enrollment goals, and exceeding yearly enrollment deadlines.
- Enter all prospect and contact data on a timely basis with accuracy including detailed notes into the Customer Relationship Management tool provided (Salesforce);
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.