- Verifying procedures of Personal & Secured loans.
- Accepting Deposits, handling its procedures Supervision of day-to-day accounts transactions.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Verify Vouchers and Bills.
- Gold loan transactions
- Perform Monthly invoicing for all client claims – mainly Auckland Airports and Airways Corporations Ltd being the major clients.
- Confer with customers by telephone to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Perform weekly Payroll.
- Assist director in recruitment process.
- Talk to appropriate parties to take necessary approvals for job commencements at Airside like Permit to Work,Ground Penetration,Hot mix etc.
- All other duties delegated by the Director.
- Responsibility for Treasury Management including daily banking.
- Bank Reconciliation and Ledger reconciliation.
- Assisting in the monitoring of all received invoices, ensuring accurate recording of data.
- Staff and stock management, direct monitoring of retail point of sale and merchandising.
- I also work and help in Admin Department.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Updating accounts receivables.
- Respond to Sales inquiries as required.
- Process all customer or miscellaneous payments daily or as required to sub-ledger.
- Maintain and distribute accurate listing of overdue accounts and suspensions in accordance with Credit limits.
- Prepare accounting adjustment forms where required.
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable sub-ledger to General Ledger monthly.
- Assist the Accountant with monthly general ledger reconciliations as required.
- Assist with annual budget preparation as required.
- Monitor stock level per the accounting system and reconcile to actual stock counts on a monthly basis.
- Together with the Stores Supervisor, identify and explain reasons for variances.
- Adjust accounting system to ensure accurate reflection of physical stock levels.