- Covered task for team member who are out, either approved or unapproved leaves
- Covered for seasonal client task
- Assisted on difficult cases before being escalated for supervisor for intervention
- Acted as POC when team leader is out of the office
- Coached team members on correct policies and procedures observed when covering for their cases/ task
- Principal purpose of an account specialist is to sell and manage all outlets in his sales territory.
- Sales Planning
- Muti-brand selling
- Sales Promotions
- Credit Management
- Managing Wholesalers
- Building goodlwill and customer relations
senior account specialist
- Handle calls from customers inquiring about technical, billing, or sales.
- Perform payment investigations
- Track vendor orders, and payments through the full lifecycle to ensure that they are processed in compliance with customer service levels.
- Develops new accounts, maintains and grows existing accounts.
- Confer with potential customers regarding hardware and networking needs and advise customers on the most suitable purchase opportunities.
- Calculate purchase subtotals, taxes, and service costs for submission to customers
- Monitor customer preferences and experiences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities between sales and service departments.
- Taking Payment
- Data entry and retrieval
- balancing account and generating report
- Monitoring Performance