More Job Descriptions for :
marketing administrator / pm team support
- Providing support to all 7 corporate owned offices
- Corporate office web audit, compliance of lease documents
- Assisting General Manager and Area Manager
- Reporting for General Manager and Area Manager
- Advertising cost management
- New starter set up and exit processing
- Event coordinating and training
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Buying office supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Responsible for administrative and executive support to various medical divisions
- Managed various calendars and diaries; meetings and reports.
- Prepared budget reports and presentations
- Maintained records pertaining to marketing inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or machine maintenance.
- Coordinated activities with other supervisory personnel or with other work units or departments.
- Analyzed financial activities of establishments or departments and provided input into budget planning and preparation processes.
- Consulted with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Creating a suite of marketing collateral including the creation of the website involving stakeholder engagement, technical knowledge, designing the user interface, all the creative elements and writing the content.
- Completing a complete redesign of all PDSs and Annual Reports.
- Introducing Choice of Fund to all stakeholders, members and employers including the technical and compliance requirements.
- Manage Content Creation for the Page to drive customers to the page and increase the number of Views and Page Reach.
- Collaborated with marketing team in developing campaigns aimed at the general public
- Developed and maintained relationships with physician practices resulting in sustained volume growth
- Directed sales reps, through analysis of referral trends, to increase efficiency of sales calls
- Created community outreach by sponsoring local events and marketing outpatient imaging services at medical conferences
- Purchased non-medical supplies and negotiated with vendors to minimize company overhead
- Assisted referring physicians with PACS/RIS issues