- Organized summer activities for the kids.
- Participated and supervised children during planned activities.
- Represented Siksika Nike 7 via SIksika powwow celebrations.
- Processed weekly reports.
- Provided care to Children whom lived at Boy’s Ranch.
- Mentoring and giving them the extra attention and guidance needed after certain incidents that have been experienced.
- Preparing children for the future after leaving the Ranch.
- Teaching the Basics of communication, listening and problem solving skills.
- High success rate of release/discharge with excellent follow-up reports.
- Provide care for mentally disturbed, delinquent, or at risk children.
- Care for children in institutional setting, such as group homes and other locations
- Answered telephones, directed calls, and took messages
- Communicated with customers, answered individuals questions, explain information, took orders, and addressed complaints
- Worked in a multi-disciplinary environment to provide comprehensive assistance.
- Managed activities that promoted growth in mental, emotional and educational areas.
- Maintained a calm, positive and encouraging approach with all kids.
- Maintained the organization’s social media accounts and websites, adding new, exciting content on a consistent basis.
- Communicated with individuals of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds on a daily Basis.
- Helped in the building of a community lot.
- Spread mulch.
- Painted stage, benches, and trash bins to make them colorful and fun.
- Doing reach out, going door knocking with the group and inform them about what they can do for the community.
- Kept in touch with these people and reminding them of community meet ups through phone calls.