- Job responsibilities are
- Organize young people for gathering and fellowship
- Lead outreach programs to the communities
- Making sure the well being of my youth are keep in check
- Motivating my youth members and building them up to become leaders.
- Teach principles of life to my youth members
- Also plan events and count cost that are available for use.
youth leader (volunteer position)
- supervised overnight retreats
- helped set up the annual Christmas Bazaar
- set up an event celebrating a day of Suriname culture
- weekly leader of Sunday school
- Counseled adolescents with emotional difficulties and social needs
- Supervised community service involvement
- Managed and optimized finances of the youth program
- Collaborated with youth pastors of other churches to renovate an old church building into a new community-wide youth center.
- Raised and managed funds for use in outreach and Youth Group events.
- Led studies outside of weekly program
- Attended monthly vision and planning meetings
- Working with youth and children, fostering self-efficacy with community focused activities.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, and resting
- Facilitated team building and social interaction with youth from separate social circles and schools.
- Created and instructed in each in an safe, open and positive environment where faith questions were encouraged
- Plan, direct, and coordinate appropriate lesson plans.
- Maintain a safe environment for individuals to express themselves.
- Lead youth group sessions that provide support in such areas as spiritual and emotional growth.
- Support young adolescent’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.