writer, director and editor
- Coming up concepts for various clients.
- Pitching to the client
- Directing the approved video
- Overseeing the entire post production till delivery along with editing the videos as and when required
- Determine a story’s emphasis, length, and format, and organise
- Discuss issues with editors to establish priorities or positions.e material accordingly.
- Writing articles about personal experiences.
- Learning how to produce a small magazine.
- Writing fiction and creative non-fiction
- Transacting with agents to publish works
- 2018 Palanca Award Winner for Short Story (“There Are No Stars in the City”)
- 2013 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction (“The Man Who Never Aged”)
- Report extensively on social, cultural and gender-based issues
- Produce in-depth research stories and conduct interviews with professionals on issues with focus on women, social and cultural
- Global reportage on empowerment programs for women refugees in Africa and child trafficking in Asia
- Involve in creative initiatives for visual concept
- Wrote and edited blogs and articles about the Public Relations industry and best practices in the field
- Co-created the publishing schedule
- Promoted new articles and blogs across the magazine’s social media platforms
- Pitched articles to outside online publications
- Conducted class visits for marketing/recruitment efforts