- Managed complete teams for workforce management such as Real Time Analysis, Reporting and Automation, Scheduling and Capacity, Forecast and Planning for +/-700 employees.
- Managed long term forecast (13 weeks) staffing plan and led Weekly staffing meetings with board and client.
- Created and Implemented new Procedures for different operations requests to comply with client SLAs.
- Provided solutions, support and partnership to Operations and other support departments to focus in their core business.
- Worked with Human Resources, Recruiting, and Training Department, coordinating hiring and training for new employees based on the capacity and forecast need.
- Trained over 60 between Operations Managers and Supervisors in every WF CRM and tools used such as IEX and CMS.
- Trained over 30 Operations Manager and Supervisors in Microsoft Excel – Basic and Intermediate level.
- Worked with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents based on clients updates and refreshers for new products, system changes, etc.
- Supervised proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and under time
- Supervised intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives