- Stocked inventory and prepared it for shipping
- Moved incoming and outgoing merchandise throughout the distribution center by hand and forklift
- Identified, separated, labeled, and prepared merchandise for sales
- Met safety, productivity, and quality standards
- Trained new recruits to stock inventory and prepare for shipping
- Stock and keep track of all orders coming in during busier summer hours
- Assemble outgoing orders and inform supervisors of any back orders or low inventory
- Record inventory and shipping supplies as needed
- operate fork truck and fork lift to handle heaver materials
- keep warehouse organized and as clean as possible
- Pick orders for walk in customers then package and load them into trucks with a forklift.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using cement mixers. Tend pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equiptment.
- Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, or tools.
- Grind and scrape surfaces such as concrete, using abrasive tools and machines.
- Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
- Tend machines that pump concrete and cement. Smooth or finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used on the job site
- Communicating with Installers on all their needs
- Driving and ensuring a timely delivery time for customers and installers
- Organised people of what to do.
- Pick, Pack, Receive product
- Keeping inventory of the product
- Unheld safe and clean working environment
- Cleaned, wrapped the item
- Manage work with little supervision