- Unloading , sorting, and consolidating, incoming deliveries from pallets
- Receiving shipments
- Maintaining the first in first out policy
- Arranging the Catering Supplies in their Shelves
- Transporting the Catering supplies from the shelves to the receiver
- Responsible in the issuance of the Catering Supplies based on their Expiry date and Airwaybill No.
- Assisted Supervisors with the delivery of Catering supplies
- Bag, box, wrap and prepare packages for shipment.
- Put packages on tape
- Install straps, braces, and padding to loads to prevent shifting or damage during shipment.Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Picked inventory and stocked palettes.
- Clean Warehouse.
- Cleean Restroom.
- Stock Floor.
- Clean Floor.
- Match purchase orders to sales order and distribute to sales associate for processing.
- Record amount of materials or items received.
- Sort material according to airline code, food product, size, type, style, color or product code to insure the best customer service.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in warehouse.
- Assemble and package finished products
- Regularly operate forklift
- Responsible for loading and unloading shipping and receiving trucks containing company products
- Re Label products for shipping and prepare product for shipping