- Pack Multiple items to fit customers order
- Problem solve orders
- Fluid Load Trailers
- Warehouse deals
- Assemble, position, and align food to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or food pantry compartments.
- Plan and sort products and production processes.
- Sort Center; sort and move packages and items from the warehouse to between trucks.
- Pack and organize pantry.
- Clean up at the end of shift and lubricate parts.
- Maintain a safe and clean workplace
- Load/unload trucks
- Pick orders, build pallets, and stage them in the appropriate areas
- Operate forklift and pallet jack
- Processed up to 140% of returns per hour.
- Loaded and unloaded pieces into totes for shipment.
- Cleaned and maintained the warehouse in compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Stacked and stored pallets at the end of the shift to keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Swept floors and stored equipment at the end of each shift.
- Maximized sales by shipping on time and accurately.
warehouse associate / delivery driver
- Wrap, weigh and
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery, to ensure meat quality.label of meat.
- Organizing products inside the refrigerated storage.
- Loading and unloading meat products in and from trucks.
- Delivering meat products to local shops and stores