- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- pick and pack product
- storage product
- Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Good communication skills
- Load and unload shipments from trucks
- Pick and pack product accurately
- Count and check product for damages
- Palletize product with accuracy
- Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
- Pull and prepare orders
- Identified defective, lost or missing merchandise and promptly reported issues to supervisor
- examined incoming shipments to verify quantity and quality, returning unacceptable shipments to suppliers for refunds or replacement
- staged products between receiving, storage and shipping areas to accurately transfer items
- considered specific product requirements and accessibility when managing and organizing storage areas
- affixed accurate labels to customer packages to prevent unnecessary delays
- prepared inventory for shipment by attaching tags and labels, and preparing shipment documents and securing products on pallets.
- Sustained zero safety hazards by proactively maintaining clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Achieved exceptional levels of customer satisfaction through timely, accurate processing and shipping of orders.
- Unload trucks, check in merchandise, reconcile purchase orders with sales orders, and distribute received inventory to designated production areas.
- Facilitate inventory management and inform management of low inventory; record inventory counts in company computer systems.
- Generate reports documenting defective materials, questionable conditions, and quality benchmark results.