- Greeted customers with a smile and assigned seating based on dining room / wait staff balance.
- Willingness to help in any department when needed.
- Ensured that the dining room was always clean and comfortable.
- Safely managed cash and credit card information.
- Worked with restaurant staff to create a positive dining experience for guests.
- Greeted customers and answer questions.
- Alerted servers when tables are in need of attention.
- Cleaned tables and remove dishes after the party leaves.
- Carried loads of soiled dishes to the dishwasher to be cleaned.
- Greet customers and make them feel comfortable
- Take orders and deliver customer’s items in a timely matter
- Carry food, dishes, trays from kitchens.
- Perform day to day operation of customer service.
- Collect and process orders for the customers.
- Assisted customers with menu decisions.
- Set dining tables accordingly to type of event and service standards
- Worked many professional events
- Addressed dinner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items properly
- Maintained a clean environment at all times
- Serving guests with excellent customer service.
- Handling food.
- Following safety procedures at the workplace.
- Providing training to new staffs.
- Helping manager in ordering and receiving of goods.
- Handling cash.