- Analyses store traffic flow and display points
- Assembled or Removed visual displays in windows or in-store
- Communicated with Marketing team to arrange proper ticketing and signage
- Communicated with store teams to plan floor and merchandise layout
- Created branded visual merchandising packs to send to each branch of a store
- Created eye-catching product displays and store layouts.
- Designed layouts to attract customers and increase store sales.
- Planning and executing department merchandising
- Planning and executing window changes; including building props, painting and styling mannequins
- Updating indoor mannequins and displays
- Organizing and updating store’s marketing
- Changing and aiming lighting on sales floor
- Organizing and executing various training meetings
- Support store openings
- Assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Take photographs of displays.
- Maintain props and mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections.
- Designed window and internal product displays.
- Identified and sourced display components (such as props, fabrics, hardware and lighting).
- Led and motivated teams to complete displays to tight deadlines.
- Maintained budget guidelines.
- Maintained high level of detail.
visual merchandiser/stock controller
- Maintained store and Dismantled displays during and after promotion periods.
- Researched current and future trends.
- Staged and styled mannequins and appropriate lighting to display merchandise for best in store presentation.
- Trained merchandising staff.